Views: 11 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-04-14 Origin: Site
Picosecond is actually short for picosecond laser. A picosecond is a unit of time equivalent to one ten trillionth of a second. Picosecond laser tattoo removal machine has a wide range of applications in dermatological treatments and are used in cosmetic equipment. Picosecond laser device can remove spots, acne marks, melanin, remove tattoos, rejuvenate skin and shrink pores, among other effects.
Bvlaser is a professional picosecond laser device manufacturer, we have the best picosecond laser tattoo removal machine for sale.
1. Spot removal, melanin removal
The picosecond aesthetic laser uses a very short pulse output, using shock waves to shatter the black particles of material deposition, to achieve the effect of removing spots and melanin.
2. Skin rejuvenation
The picosecond laser also activates the skin's overall renewal mechanism without harming the skin, activating skin cells and achieving skin rejuvenation. The principle of skin rejuvenation is that the laser beam is focused several times through a honeycomb lens to produce strong enough mechanical energy and a vacuolar effect to stimulate the production of collagen in the skin layer, thus promoting skin rejuvenation.
3. Tattoo removal
The picosecond laser can take the tattoo pigment from block to powder in a very short period of time and then allow the body to metabolise and absorb it, achieving the effect of fading and removing tattoos.
4. Shrink pores, remove acne marks
The picosecond laser scar removal can stimulate the body's collagen growth and reorganisation, which can smooth out concave scars and fine lines, and achieve the effect of shrinking pores and getting rid of acne marks.
There is a wide range of treatments available and each person's skin problem is different.
1. Tattoos are usually treated in 3-6 sessions, with an interval of 8-12 weeks.
2. Superficial epidermal pigmented lesions, such as freckles and old sun spots generally require 1-2 treatments, with an interval of 4-6 weeks.
3. Pigmented lesions of the dermis usually require 3-6 treatments, with an interval of 8-12 weeks.
4. Anti-ageing and facial rejuvenation generally requires 4-6 treatments with an interval of 3-4 weeks.
Of course the mode and grip of the picosecond we choose is different for different types of conditions, which requires a professional doctor to make a professional interview and then give a professional operation in order to achieve the treatment results we want.
There are so many useful effects of the picosecond laser, it is really exciting, so are there any side effects of the picosecond laser? Picosecond technology penetrates deep into the skin and acts on the skin or blood vessels, causing the damaged tissue to atrophy and die, resulting in darkening and crusting of the skin. If nutrients are not supplied in time, pigmentation may occur and the skin will become darker.
1. There are two sides to the picosecond laser spot removal. On the one hand, it can improve facial pigmentation, but on the other hand, it may cause pigmentation changes (uneven skin tone).
2. Individuals may develop rashes and blisters after their skin is burned during the treatment and the burned tissue is not repaired in time. This is also the bad side of picosecond spot removal.
3. Although the number of spots and rashes is relatively large, most of them are still isolated and do not fuse, and cannot avoid damage to normal skin.
Therefore, if you want to do picosecond laser spot removal, with the repair nutrition ACME-TEA generating peptide to protect the damaged tissues in time, let the effective ingredients penetrate deep in the skin, repair the dermis and fascia layer, complete the overall facial cell renewal, once again emphasize that this requires a professional doctor to make a professional interview, and then give a professional operation, in order to achieve the treatment effect we want.
1. Do not wash your face with hot water for ten days, use cool water as a rule.
2. It is forbidden to scratch the affected area with hands after laser spot removal, and it is forbidden to use lead and mercury or irritating cosmetic products to avoid stimulating the skin to cause pigmentation or sensitivity.
3. Sun exposure is strictly forbidden and direct sunlight should be avoided for 3 months to 6 months. Even fluorescent lamps used for indoor lighting can aggravate pigmentation by stimulating ultraviolet rays, so it can be considered that pigmentation is a kind of physical damage skin disease. Sun exposure can increase melanin activity, resulting in increased melanin content in the basal layer of the epidermis and the formation of pigmentation.
4. After laser blemish treatment, you can still wash your face with water or non-irritating cleanser. If there is a slight blister with scab, you should apply anti-inflammatory ointment thinly after cleaning until the scab falls off.
5. Please pay attention to the follow-up of the restorative nutrition ACME-TEA peptide cell growth factor to facilitate the regeneration of the wound tissue, to ensure the metabolic needs of the skin after the picosecond laser treatment, and to effectively prevent pigment reflux.
6. Do not eat spicy and stimulating food for one week after treatment.
7. Do not use scrub products for a long time, as the skin may look very soft after use, but in fact the first natural protective barrier "stratum corneum" has been destroyed.